Saturday, October 18, 2008

Going Swimming with Kylie

Yesterday I decided I would take Kylie to the open swim at the YMCA for something different to do. This is the conversation I had with her regarding going swimming:

Kylie do you want to go swimming with Mommy

Where at?

At the same place you take your swimming lessons, so do you want to go?

Well, your kind of fat and you could sink.

Your right I am getting fat but I don't think I'll sink, do you want to go

Yes! Yayyyy (Jumping up and down) I'm going swimming, I'm going swimming!

As you can tell she absoulty loves going swimming and the fact that Mommy was willing to get in the water with her (something she has been asking for for months) really made her happy. We had a good time, she was a little upset when it was time to leave though. I guess an hour and a half isn't quite long enough. Although as soon as I told her we were going to go to McDonalds and eat and she could play that made everything better. All in all it was a very nice evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment