Tuesday, October 21, 2008

8 1/2 Month Appointment

I went to my 8 1/2 month prenatal appointment yesterday. I gained 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks for a grand total of 15 so far Baby girls heartbeat was 150 today. Dr. Meekhof was pleased and said it was very strong. This is the start of my 2 week appoinments now, my next appointment is on Nov 3. This is the beginning of my weekly visits. I only did one weekly visit with Kylie and that was the day she was born! When I told Dr. Meekhof that, he said he didn't think baby girl would be born that early. I told him I really don't want a Thanksgiving baby but of course whenever she decides to make her arrival is fine with me. He agreed, he said mid-November would be nice. So I'm not sure if he's telling me that is his guess because of course no one really knows except God. I told him Greg has 14 days off in November it would be nice if she could at least make her arrival on one of those days. I guess we'll just have to see if she's going to be that accomodating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment