Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

When Greg and Kylie were playing ball, Kylie threw the ball to Greg, he missed and Kylie's reaction was "My Bad!"

Kylie was playing with some of Lacey's toys hanging on her carseat while driving home after school. Lacey was really having fun watching her and one of the times Lacey let out a giggle. You know the giggle that only babies can do, that instantly makes you laugh no matter what kind of a day your having. Kylie starts laughing too and says, "Oh Lacey that is the funniest laugh I never heard!"

Standing with a pillow on her head Kylie says, "Daddy is my hair good and fashionable?"

This weekend it was so nice outside (60 degrees!) and Kylie wanted to play outside and she wanted me to come with her "right now". I told her I couldn't because I had to take care of Lacey right then. So her answer was "fine I'm going outside and then look out the window and I'm going to sit on the steps and look sad." So I went to look out the window but she wasn't ready yet and Iwas told to "hold a minute, OK now look" She proceeded to get into position and look down at her lap like she was the saddest little girl on the planet, then all of the sudden jumps up and says, "Did you like that, I was really good at b eing sad!" with a huge smile on her face. Then she went on with her playing. I swear she's going to be an actress!!

My personal favorite, on the way to school today Kylie says. "Mommy I just love being with you and Daddy." We love being with you to sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. OH so precious!! Don't you love when they say things like that and make us melt?

    Love the fashionable hair comment!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete