Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well lets just jump right into this, here goes:

I did not taste my own breastmilk, to make sure that there wasn't dish soap residue still in the bottle -because that would be just way wrong. It did not suprising taste really bad - more like sweetened skim milk. There was way too much in the bottle to waste - couldn't do it.

I'm sure there is more I could add to this list but this is all I can remember for now. Check back later today I'm sure I'll be able to add more to the list.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that very HONEST post. I always wondered (I nursed 3 babies and never tried it)
    Have a good day, you #209 on MckMama's list, I am #210!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i have thought about tasting the breastmilk. never been brave enough though!! lol. too funny!

    ReplyDelete