Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not go to the mall this weekend only to come out in a pouring rain and forget where I parked. All the while listening to Kylie tell me that she thinks someone stole our car. I did not begin to belive that might really have happened after where out in the parking lot not looking for our car for approximatley 3-5 minutes. We were not at all soaked (Lacey was perfectly dry because of the stroller she was in) by the time we got in to got to home.

I also did not give Kylie Oreo Cakesters when she told me she was hungry a half an hour before dinner and could she please have an apple? I really didn't have any apples. Even if I did do something like that I certainly would not admit to it. Nope, not me!

I'm sure there is more that happened over the last week I could write about but at this moment I am simply not remembering it, really.

1 comment:

  1. Great not me monday, I hat when you go in a store and you come out to find the waether has totaly changed

    ReplyDelete