Friday, January 2, 2009

Postpartum Visit

Today I had my 6 week postpartum check. I was happy to find out that I am lucky enough to have lost all of the baby weight I gained while pregnant. Now I have another 10 pounds to go and I''ll be back to what I was when I got pregnant with Kylie.

Kylie and Lacey did very well at the apointment, I was a bit nervous taking the girls with me. When Nurse Jan asked Kylie what her baby sister's name was Kylie told her Emily Elizabeth. This is what she wanted Lacey's name to be, our deal she could call her Emily Elizabeth and everyone else would call her Lacey. The funny part is she only calls her Emily Elizabeth when we are out in public and someone asks her what Lacey's name is, at home she calls her Lacey. When I explained this the Jan she had a hard time taking my blood pressure because she was laughing at Kylie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment