Monday, May 9, 2011

3 1/2 Months

Miss Katie is 3 1/2 months old already!  Where does time go?  She is a great baby, just the last night she slept all night!  I was so happy.  She couldn't have timed it better, I went to bed waaaay too late.  By her sleeping all night I was able to get all 5 1/2 hours of sleep uninterrrupted! 

She's been sleeping until 4 am each night, waking up to nurse and then going back to sleep until I wake her for daycare at 7am.  If we don't have to go to daycare she will sleep until 8:30 or so. 

Two weeks ago I brought her to the doctor because she had a severe cold.  I had her tested for RSV since she's had it in the past, she tested negative thank goodness.  I was told she just had a cold virus and it had to run its course.  She sounded terrible, no voice, and could hardly cry.  They weighed her and she weighs a whopping 15 pounds!  She's gonna be a big girl!  :)

 

1 comment:

  1. She's SO cute! Looks like her sisters! :) I'm glad she's growing so nicely!

    ReplyDelete