Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lacey's Picnic

Today I spent my morning at the her daycare/preschools annual end of the year picinc.  The weather was beautiful, couldn't have asked for a nicer day.

 Lacey is quite the little daredevil.  One minute she is driving the car with her friend Carson and the next minute I look up and see this....
Below you can see how big this slide really is, I have admit I was a bit scared when I saw her up there.  I went over to help her and she said "I not know how to do dis'

I told just give herself a little push and come down.  She did just that and let me tell you that slide is like a rocket, she flew down it and if I hadn't been standing there she would have went right off the end!

The above picture is my personal favorite of the whole day.  She loved playing in the little house and spent a lot of her time in it.

You can see how warm it is, her cheeks are turning pink!  Love the static in her hair!

Loving her horses.

She and I had a great time, it was nice to have some one on one time with just Lacey.  She doesn't get that very often and soaks it up when she does...she is just so lovable and fun to be around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment