Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Two months Pictures and Doctor Appointment

Here are Katie's pictures from she had taken on Friday. She did such a great job! We are so lucky to have kids that like the camera. The large picture and the picture just above the pink picture in the corner were my choices for the packages I bought. All of the pictures on the this page were my favorites but I limited myself to only two packages :)
Katie had her two month well child visit today, she did so good. She is 13 pounds 6 ounces, 24 inches long, and her head circumference was 16 inches. She was in the 90th percentile for her height and weight and the 50th-75th percentile for her head circumference. I looked at the doctor and said 'Are you sure she's my child, 90th percentile for length?!" Wonder if she will stay on the tall side, wouldn't that be nice for her. I always wanted to be taller.

She has to see an opthamologist because her left eye is slightly crossed and her doctor wanted to make sure if there is anything we need to do to correct it, it gets done as early as possible. I agree, earlier the better.

All in all she had a great doctor appointment. She received 3 shots and only fussed for a minute. By the time I picked her up she was done! She is a tough little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Her pictures are adorable! You're going to have to update your header! ;)
    Glad she's doing so well. Good luck with the eye doctor. I'm sure everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete