Friday, March 25, 2011

Mommy and Me

Today Katie and I had our pictures taken together. With each of the girls I have taken a Mommy and me picture all of them when they were 2 months old.

It was quite funny at the beginning of getting our pictures taken because the photographer was tying to get Katie to look at her and all she would do is look at me and smile. It was so darn cute!
Eventually she did look up at we got some great pictures of the two of us and of her individually. I'll post them tomorrow. She did a really great job, the photographer was really impressed with how well she was smiling already.

I had my picture taken with my mother at around the same age and I'm so glad to have it. I hope my girls cherish their picture with me and much as I cherish mine with my mom. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet tradition! Katie is adorable...she's such a little natural in front of the camera! You must have a model on your hands. :)
    You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete