Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Kylie!!!!!!!





My personal favorite!


Kylie you are 4 already! Where does the time go?! We love you so much and you bring so many joys to our life. You are going to be a big sister in a few months, and you are so excited (so are we).
You are going to go far in your life. You are a smart and beautiful little girl. Always know that Daddy and Mommy will love you forever. You are always going to be our best (we know what that means).
I found this poem at FamilyPoems.com about a father's love for his daughter:

I Am Yours To Keep
© Mike
You are a princess in my heart,
and I care for you so much.
I love the fondness in you eyes and your tender little touch.

I looked at you when you were born,
and knew then straight away,
that I would be forever here
to watch you grow and play.

You bring to me a heart of joy,
and memories so great,
and a powerful sense of fatherhood that no one can debate.

I watch you sleep and dream of things that I can only wonder.
That innocent look upon your face just makes my heart grow fonder.

I see you run and jump and shout and calling out my name.
No love that I have ever known could ever feel the same.

No suffering or tragedy nor deeply seated pain
could ever over shadow the bond that we retain.

And so my little princess before you go to sleep,
Remember I am your daddy and I am yours to keep.

I hope you have a very happy birthday, and remember you will always be our baby girl!
Love, Daddy & Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kylie! Hope you had a great day! Your pictures turned out great.... you are such a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are just adorable! I hope you have a great day little girl!
    I love that poem!

    ReplyDelete