Monday, June 23, 2008

Playing Games

Last night when Kylie and I were getting ready for bed it started thundering outside. Kylie asked me what the noise was and I told her it was thunder. She asked me what thunder was and I told her it was just Jesus playing games in heaven. This is the exchange between us that followed:

I think Jesus is playing with his friend Mary.

Is Mary is friend or his Mother?

She's his Mom but I think he's playing games with her because sometimes you play games with your Mom.

That thunder sure is loud.

I wish he would just stop playing games because I'm trying to sleep. (this was said just before she fell asleep)

I never heard it thunder again after she made the above statement. When I was telling Greg about what she said, he said "Well at least she knows how to get through!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment