Monday, February 25, 2008

Best Shot Monday - Innocent Joy

Here is my Best Shot of the week, a picture of the 2 most important people in my life...my husband and my daughter. They mean everything to me. As my blog title indicates this blog is innocent joy and these are the two people that create most of my innocent joys.
Over at Mother May I, Tracey asked the question, What sentiment does your best shot stir up?
This picture can summed it up in one word: LOVE.

Want to see more best shots?
Head over to Mother May I, for more Best Shot Monday's!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Daddy - Daughter photos are the best! Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by my place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet snuggly moments with Daddy.
    Awww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - I love little girls with their dads! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet picture - and even sweeter words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great daddy/daughter picture, Stephanie. You can see the love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Sweet! I love pics of my hubs and daughter. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete