Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag: Six Unimportant Things About Me

I just got tagged from Lynn. I've never been tagged before so hopefully I do it right, here we go!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when you entry is up
  1. I like to watch reality shows, Biggest Loser, John & Kate plus 8, American Idol, Little People Big World are some of my favorites.
  2. I can't stand it when the driveway has any snow on it, I'm always outside cleaning off the driveway. My husband thinks I'm a little obsessed with it, he could be right...
  3. I like to participate in Meme's, especially Wordless Wednesday & Weekend Snapshot
  4. I love to find shop on Ebay, possibly a bit of an obsession.
  5. I'm listening to Alicia Keys "As I Am" cd, so far so good : )
  6. My 2 favorite movies are "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and "Steel Magnolias"
I am going to tag the 1st 6 or so commenters on my last entry: willthink4wine, sandy carlson, Steve and Emz Journey, Soliloquy, Life Through a Lens, and Liza

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for including me on this tag, but I've already done this one. Here's the link: http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/02/6-quirky-or-unimportant-things-about-me.html

    I'll just wait for your next tag ;)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Stephanie. :) I think this one has made the rounds as I've done it twice already. But feel free to tag me with another one any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done it, but I'll do it again because I can think of six more strange and unimportant things. God bless. I'll be back with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back with the link, Stephanie:

    Writing in Faith: thoughts

    Thanks for including me. God bless.

    ReplyDelete