Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag: Six Unimportant Things About Me

I just got tagged from Lynn. I've never been tagged before so hopefully I do it right, here we go!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when you entry is up
  1. I like to watch reality shows, Biggest Loser, John & Kate plus 8, American Idol, Little People Big World are some of my favorites.
  2. I can't stand it when the driveway has any snow on it, I'm always outside cleaning off the driveway. My husband thinks I'm a little obsessed with it, he could be right...
  3. I like to participate in Meme's, especially Wordless Wednesday & Weekend Snapshot
  4. I love to find shop on Ebay, possibly a bit of an obsession.
  5. I'm listening to Alicia Keys "As I Am" cd, so far so good : )
  6. My 2 favorite movies are "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and "Steel Magnolias"
I am going to tag the 1st 6 or so commenters on my last entry: willthink4wine, sandy carlson, Steve and Emz Journey, Soliloquy, Life Through a Lens, and Liza

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for including me on this tag, but I've already done this one. Here's the link: http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/02/6-quirky-or-unimportant-things-about-me.html

    I'll just wait for your next tag ;)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done it, but I'll do it again because I can think of six more strange and unimportant things. God bless. I'll be back with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back with the link, Stephanie:

    Writing in Faith: thoughts

    Thanks for including me. God bless.

    ReplyDelete