Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sing Like A Girl

This morning at church I was singing our closing hymn, and I was leaned down real close to Kylie so I could show her the words in the hymnal. She is showing some interest in reading so I wanted to show her the words I was singing. And I was singing to her, she apparently thought my voice was too low, she looked at me and said "Mommy you need to sing like a girl. Like this, Ahhh" which was as high pitched as she could make it.

I thought this was so funny. I've been having trouble with my voice sounding really gravely and cracking if I try to make even somewhat high pitched sounds. I've been to the doctor and I thought I was making progress. However, I guess Kylie doesn't feel the same way. Oh well, it is the innocence of a child that gives you the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment