Thursday, November 1, 2007

1st Report Card

Greg and I went to our first parent/teacher conference today. I had no I idea that they even had conferences in preschool! Kylie is three so we will have a lot more conferences to look forward to. I was actually kind of excited when I found out about the conferences, I really didn't know what to expect. We were pleased with everything we heard, there wasn't anything that I could say we were suprised to hear. She is doing well, she has adjusted to the schedule and the class rules (even points out to the teacher when she missed something), and very outgoing (which is an understatement). Her areas of improvement are: needs to work on picking up better, and playing with all the children. She likes to pair off with a couple of her friends and then not let anyone else play with them. Her teacher said both things she needs to work are are age realated. Overall her teacher said she was very pleased with everything. Greg and I are very proud of Kylie, we feel very blessed she is our daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment