Thursday, August 9, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!!!

Our baby girl is 3 years old today! It is truly amazing how quickly time flies. Everyone tells you when your baby is born they grow so fast and at the time its hard to believe. But now as you get another year older we are understanding what everyone has been saying. This is such a wonderful time in our lives, you are independent and yet you always seem to realize when you need help. You always seem to know when Daddy or Mommy needs a little pick-me-up by saying "I love You Daddy" or "I Love You Mommy" out of the blue for no reason at all or just by coming up to us and giving us hugs and kisses just because you want to. Those gestures mean more to us than you will ever know. You are kind and compassionate. Daddy and Mommy get to hear compliments all the time about how polite you are, and it makes us so proud of you. We love you so much, you are such a beautiful and smart little girl with a full range of emotions, ideas and goals. We want you to know that no matter what you do, what you think, or what you say you can always depend on our support and love forever. Daddy and Mommy wish you only the best that life has to offer you.



I found this poem and thought it was perfect for you.



Fragile as a Rosebud, More Radiant than the Sun
Full of Love and Wonderment
My Precious Little One.
You Touched my Hand, You Gazed at me,
Your Heart so Pure, so True,
I Wonder, do you Realize,
My Life Began with you

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetheart!

Love, Daddy & Mommy


This post is done in Kylie's favorite color: pink

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday little girl! Auntie loves you soo much! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! One of these years I surely will!

    Steph: Just an idea, I think you should save that poem and share that on her wedding day. Yes, I know thats a LONG ways away..but I think it would definitely be a tear jerker!

    Love you all!! Hugs & Kiss from the Lemoines'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete