Monday, May 28, 2012

Congratulations Shayla!

The Graduate, my baby sister Shayla.

Congratulations Shayla, I'm so proud of you!

Mom, Shayla and Dad

Grandma Schmidt and Shayla

Here she comes, let the Graduation begin!

The rose ceremony, always VERY emotional for both parent and graduate.

And I think even more emotional since she is the baby :-)

It's official, diploma in hand!

Auntie Shayla with her nices and nephews.  I must say I'm pretty sure she has the cutest nieces and nephews,  ever.

All of us kids!

The whole family!  It's been a long time since we've taken a picture with all of us!

Fancy schmancy graduation cake!

And, of course, I couldn't forget to put a picture of Shayla and Dylan!

The ceremony was very nice, and the day turned out perfect.  I'm so happy the girls and I were able to be there to help her celebrate her day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment