Wednesday, November 19, 2008

38 Week Baby Appointment

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my 38 week appointment and was plesently suprised to find out that I am dialated to 3 1/2 and 80% effaced. Dr. Meekhof said he thought that I could possible deliver sometime this week. I have gained a total of 21 pounds as of this appointment. I have no idea what her heartbeat was, but I do know that he had a hard time finding it because she is dropped so low.

Kylie is trying to be as patient as she possibly can but its getting harder. Especially now that is has snowed and we told her that her baby would be born around Christmas time. When she saw the snow she was so excited she said:

"Daddy its snowing outside, you know what that means?"

"What does it mean?"

"It means my baby is comming soon!"

So now everyday she asks when her baby is comming. I we can do is say soon! Say a little prayer for me that everything goes smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. We're all anxiously waiting, too!! Everything will go great and we can't wait to meet baby girl Norton.

    ReplyDelete