Tuesday, September 27, 2011

8 Months!

 This little beauty and her sisters had a great time playing at the park this weekend!  It's hard to believe that Katie is 8 months old already!  She's a crawling maniac!
 Miss Katie loved crawling around on the rocks
 She loved watching the other kids play on the swings and slide on the slide
 It was also a great opportunity to get some pictures of Katie for her photo album.  I'm feeling a little bit of a bad mom, the other two girls had their pictures professionally taken EVERY month until they were a year old.  The last time Katie had her pictures professionally taken was when she was 5 months old.  Although I've been happy with the pictures I've taken of her I feel like maybe I should be taking her in every month like the other girls.  Hopefully she doesn't hold it against me when she's older!
 This is my favorite for this set!  I love that she is standing and looking over her shoulder at Mommy.


1 comment: