Sunday, April 10, 2011

At the Zoo!

Lions and
Tigers and
Bears Oh my!

This is the Red Panda

On my last day off before I have to go back to work I took the girls to the Zoo. The Zoo in our town is small and doesn't have a huge amount of animals, but there are still enough animals to have an enjoyable day. The girls had a great time. Kylie was slighting disappointed that the petting zoo, pony rides, and the butterfly exhibit was closed until Memorial Day. I promised her we would go back when they all opened. I know Lacey would enjoy all of those things too.

Kylie and Lacey looking at the White Napped Crane
This is the Playful Otter's exhibit. It is a new exhibit for this Zoo. They are so much fun to watch, seems like they never stop playing.
I thought the Tamarin's were cute, they were cleaning each other's backs.
Cotton top Tamarin

Camel
It was quite warm outside, I believe the temperature got up to 84 degrees. It was one degree below the record high. Pretty warm for this area in April. It was great!

Flamingo's
Black and White Colobus Monkey
We had a great day, even Katie enjoyed the outdoors. She was so good, she was just amazed at all the surroundings, very cute.


0 comments:

Post a Comment