Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Glamming it up at Grandmas!

This past weekend we went to Grandma and Papa's house to celebrate a VERY late Christmas.  It was a very short trip, arrived Thursday night and flew home Sunday evening.  Whew!

The girls had lots of fun with Auntie Shayla.  When I had a slight emergency to attend to, she was nice enough to step in and help keep the two older girls busy.  What better way to keep busy than dress up!!!  Shayla fixed hair, did make up and let them 'dress up' in her clothes.  They loved it.

I was totally shocked by how much OLDER Kylie looks.  In my opinion she looks about 10.

Shayla did an awesome job.  Kylie and I have already decided when it comes time to fix Kylie's hair for her First Communion in May Auntie Shayla is on duty!


My babies are just growing up so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment