Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Fun

We had lots of fun playing in the leaves last weekend. There is no shortage of leaves in our yard that's for sure! Kylie and I made a big pile of leave in the front yard.

Me and my girls :)


Kylie really like running and jumping into the leaves, she had never done that before.


Sweet little girl

Playing in the leaves, having lots of fun!

Me and my little girl...I love her so much!

Lovin' the leave pile...

Lacey liked walking in the leaves that were scattered in the yard but not the big pile so much.

She just got up from her nap and was really not to sure about the big pile of leaves

Here she is on a mission to get to the bottom of the hill in the front yard before I could catch her...

I literally had to almost sprint to get in front of her, and this was her expression as she was running away from me....


0 comments:

Post a Comment